So You Think You Know Why You Get All Stressed-Up!
Tuesday, 15 September 2015
- That drive to work gets you really hot under the collar.
- That driver who cuts you up and then drives through the red lights. They cause an accident and that blocks the traffic for hours. Its hers or his fault.
- Just thinking about that person at work who gets you stressed-up – gets you stressed-up.
- The queue at the supermarket “Fast” checkout and that dithering idiot at the front who cannot find their credit card or searching for the secret code they have forgotten. This gets you stressed.
- That client that cannot make up their mind and you have been over the details four times already that gets you stressed.
These are the people or in Neuro-fault Protection parlance jargon, the stressors who get your temperature to boiling level in one second flat.
Well yes sort of. Of course it is not that simple and when you stop to think about it, you know it.
It is like this, your stressors may not know what they are doing to you, yet they are the keys that trigger the real culprit.
The real culprits are your beliefs and values. Some are in your conscious memory banks and others are somewhere in your subconscious brain. Ceck out “Stressor Stops” page at the top.
Many of those beliefs and values are modern and useful. However; it is likely the majority are so outdated and redundant they become major stressors when they run up against your 21st century high tech, high speed reality.
You have no idea they exist or why they cause you so much stress. See “Stressor STOPS” and “Power Strategies” pages at top information bar.
All you know is you are boiling to the point of exploding and you let that tension out on the first unsuspecting person you meet. Then there is the self recriminations and the apology. And that is the start of a day that is likely to just steadily go downhill all the way.
It is all in Robert P. Denton’s new book ‘High Performance after Burnout’ ISBN 9781512294705 is available at www.amazon.com or order from your local book store.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This book explains how your thinking processes work and how to fix stressors for good.
Why stresses and stressors dominate your life and mostly you are not aware of the fact or extent.
Most importantly it also explains how you can change your thinking processes to take back control of happiness and abundance and put stress and stressors where they belong.